Reasons for empty pipe alarm by electromagnetic flow meter during use
- Whether the measuring fluid fills the measuring tube.
- Check whether the signal cable connection of the electromagnetic flow meter is correct.
- Check whether the sensor electrode is normal
- Make the flow rate of the electromagnetic flow meter zero, and the observation shows that the conductivity ratio should be less than 100%.
- In the case of current, the resistance of the measuring terminals SIGI1,SIG2 and SIGGND should be less than 50 k¦¸
- Use a multimeter to measure the DC voltage between DS1 and DS2 should be less than1V,otherwise ,it means that the sensor electrode is contaminated and should be cleaned.
KFKC INSTRUMENT CO.,LTD specializes in the production of electromagnetic flowmeter ,turbine flow meter ,vortex flowmeter ,throtting device series for 25 years,complete specifications, various forms, can meet your different needs in different occasions.